Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A poetic update

I know that I haven't posted for awhile. Mostly because my life was sort of boring relaxing in the North, Wellington, and Christchurch until I found a car and could start touring again. To summarize some of my adventures I give you a collection of haikus chronicling my past month:

Auckland:

Walter left me here
This city is boring as
But I made latkes.

Tairua to Wellington:

Buses are quite slow
Carey ate a Fried Mars Bar
Ew... It's Wellington!

Wellington:

Our Brooklyn is best
Carey's roomate is friendly
Sad we harass her.

Saw Ben Button Film
Should have seen it by myself
My friends lack good taste



Christchurch:

Met random people
Slept in a halfway house... Really
Heard good stories there.

Stayed with lots of friends
Very sick of the hostel crowd
Couchsurfing saved me.

Met Robin's Aussie friend
went Rock climbing and shooting
I enjoy the locals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember the haiku i wrote you???? do you remember it?