Monday, November 24, 2008

About Train Stations

As Some of you may know I am a bit of a train Buff along with the other vehicles that I obsess over. Every time I come into NYC on the train it is such a pain to have to experience Penn Station. The only saving grace is that the Rangers play above it. You can see what it used to look like in the first pictures. Take a look at it now. Westchester may have Mad Men, but it also has Grand Central. I mean, what a way to make an entrance.
Take a look at these two train stations, the larger one in Dunedin and the other in Arthur's Pass. Don't they just make you feel like you have accomplished something in getting there? I will give NY credit though, there are debates in Auckland right now about electrifying the trains. At least we have that...

No comments: